Trust me, even if you're not actually writing a storybook, all writing tells a story.
- You’re really excited to apply to a job, but you aren’t sure where to begin when it comes to your cover letter or resume/CV.
- You want to present your academic research in a way that tells a clear story to your readers, without them getting lost.
- You've been wanting to write your personal story or your family story for years, and you don't know where to start.
- You want to write an amazing personal statement that will tell your story to the admissions officers and get you into the school of your choice.
- You want to instantly engage your audience and draw them to your business.
I can help you tell your story in an authentic,
professional and organized fashion.
The Storyologist Process
- Consult & Brainstorm
- This session is best held on Skype, Google Hangout, over the phone or in person if you’re in the Philadelphia area. We’ll get to know each other and get to the heart of your story. I’m an amazing listener and trust me; we’ll get to the point quickly. We’ll then start generating ideas for your story. I've had clients tell me that the positive, supportive, non-judgmental and creative environment I create for them allows for ideas to flow easily. When we’ve finished, you’ll have a solid understanding of what your story is and ideas you will use to tell it.
- I’ll provide you with some templates and ideas for organization and we’ll walk through the entire process. When we’re finished, you’ll have a plan of attack for your writing.
- Revise & Edit
- After you’ve written your first draft, we’ll revise and edit. I have an uncanny ability to spot grammatical errors and quickly assess how to improve the flow of a paper. When we’re finished, you’ll have specific next steps to take to make sure your writing is clear and easily understandable.
- This is the polishing stage. We’ll go back to the main story/message of the writing and review the piece in its entirety. When we’re finished, you’ll have a final product you are proud of and ready to send into the world.
Current Storyologist Packages
The Job Seeker Package
Resume/CV + Cover Letter + Interview Coaching
If you have an existing resume/CV, we’ll upgrade it. If you don’t have a resume/CV, we’ll create one. Then we’ll take all of the juiciest parts to incorporate into a strong cover letter that you can customize for different jobs. We’ll even go through points to highlight in your interviews when you’re telling your story in person.
The Application Package
Personal Statement + Interview Coaching
We will work together to craft a strong personal statement that tells your unique story and that you can customize for different college and grad school applications. We’ll even go through points to highlight in your interviews when you’re telling your story in person.
The Academic Writing Package
Please choose one from the following: Research Paper/Project + Education Coaching, Thesis + Education Coaching, or Dissertation + Education Coaching
We’ll find the points that best support the validity of your argument and craft your writing in a way that clearly illustrates your knowledge. Additionally, we’ll develop techniques that can enhance your writing process in the future. We’ll even talk educational shop and strategize how you can up your storytelling game in your courses.
The Business Content Package
Please choose one from the following: Social Media Content + Newsletter/Press Release + Branding Visioning, or Website Written Content + Branding Visioning
We will craft content that instantly engages your audience and draws attention to your amazing product, while at the same time ensuring that your writing stays true to your unique voice. Additionally, we’ll develop techniques that can enhance your writing and branding process in the future. All the while, we will be focusing on your brand and how it tells your story.
The Personal Stories Package
Interested in writing your personal story either for simply yourself, your family, or the public? We'll help you zero in on the story you really want to tell, organize your thoughts, and make sure your final product is reflective of your storytelling goals.